Thursday, November 1, 2007

Weekend Rides 'N Runs #1

Sam the Man says: -

"Busselton Buddies and Friends

This Saturday we are off to Bentong for a few less km’s and a bit more intensity (hills).

Meeting points will be

(i) opposite True Fitness in Sri Hartamas at 0600
(ii) Mobil station on Jalan Kuching before Batu Caves exit at 0630 and
(iii) traffic light at start of Genting Sempah old road at 0700.

Please let me know if you are coming or not and your chosen meeting point.

Also, all BB’s should all be planning the last long run on Sunday. I am planning to do 30k (Sri Hartamas followed by reverse Double Hill) and hopefully without ‘bonking’ this time.

Cheers. Sam"

Simon Says: - "I'll be riding from Kajang at 5:30, passing Joo Ngan's at 6:30 and meeting the troops at 7:00 at the start of Genting Sempah. If anyone is intent on joining me then let me know otherwise I'll just plough on until I get to the beginning of Genting Sempah"

No comments: