Wednesday, January 2, 2008

5-6th Rides n Runs

Sam the Man says: -

"Hi Folks

The Saturday ride this week is to Bentong. We will then we go a bit further to a junction about 7k beyond Bentong where we will U-turn and return to Bentong for breakfast. This will be a circa 160-170k ride for those starting in PJ.

Meet at Sri Hartamas (opposite True Fitness) at 0600, at the Mobil station on Jalan Kuching (just before the turn-off to Batu Caves) at 0620 and at the lights (at the beginning of the road to Genting Sempang) at 0645. Please let me know if you plan to join the ride and at which point you intend to join.

For those running on Sunday, I am aiming to do 25k (Sri Hartamas plus one loop of the park) leaving at 0615. Cheers.

Sam"

Simon says: - I will probably be starting from Joo Ngan's in Ampang at 6:15 a.m. on Saturday for the ride if anyone wants to join in there.

As for the run I'll be there but won't do more than 21k and maybe less depending on my poor old foot.

No comments: